Read the article quickly to get an idea of what it is about. Ignore the missing phrases.
Read the article again and fill in the gaps with the following phrases. One phrase is odd.
A to improve communication skills in achieving high life goals without risks and loses
B depending on the size of the company and the accountant's specialization
C play a role in nearly every major industry
Dwho graduates from the university
E a higher pay in the job industry all over the world
F in one area of finance, such as government accounting, tax accounting or managing private client estates
G which doesn’t have something in common with reality
Study the following definitions from the OXFORD DICTIONARY.
|Accounting– is the process or work of keeping financial accounts.
|Financial report–is a formal record of the financial activities of a business, person, or other entity.
|Tax – is a fee charged by a government on a product, income, or activity.
|Organization – is an organized group of people with a particular purpose, such as a business or government department.
|Employee – is a person employed for wages or salary, especially at non-executive level.
|Economy– is the state of a country or region in terms of the production and consumption of goods and services and the supply of money.
|4) Bookkeeper – is a person whose job is to keep records of the financial affairs of a business.
Complete the sentences below, using one of the words in ex. 2.
1. With the exception of ______________, the General Assembly should always set a limit to the number of pages requested for each report within the framework of the 16-page rule set.
2. The main problem to be solved is the quality of accountants. They should have a clear idea of what the ____________ function is about.
3. Do you know the latest news!? – The account of our company is now up to $6.8 million-and that's after ____________.
4. Mr. Josh was his country's chief delegate of the______________ for European Economic Co-operation in Paris Conference.
5. All_____________ in our company attend different additional courses for rising up their qualification.
6. Nearly two million people make their living as _____________, accountants, and auditors.
7. The attraction of foreign capital to the banking system of the country is an important and progressive step, which would strengthen the banking system, make it more competitive, and attract the needed resources to the________________ of the country.
8. “How much extra _______________ do they want us to pay?”
9. The International Labor ____________ faced difficulties in administering training courses.
10. However, this level of detail would exceed by far what most organizations consider practical and adequate for their own ______________ purposes.