Прочитайте письмо. Переведите на русский язык. Составьте деловое письмо на английском языке по образцу
Прочитайте и переведите текст.
Hi there. My name is Tatiana and I want to tell you about myself. To start with I would like to admit that it is not an easy thing to talk about myself because it is really hard to have a look at yourself from aside and to see your disadvantages. But on the other hand, who knows you better than you yourself do?
So, I am a girl of 18. I live in Chelyabinsk. This is a big and very interesting city in Chelyabinsk region. I live in a three-roomed flat in a big block of flats together with my parents. I am not the only child in my family. I have an elder sister. Her name is Lyudmila. She is 25 years old and she lives separately. My parents are very kind and honest people. They are both 50 years old. My mother is a librarian at school and my father is a taxi-driver. They are simple, hard-working people and they always tried to bring me and my sister up in a very good way. I hope that we equaled their hopes.
I am a student of the Chelyabinsk State University. I am a very sociable and easy-going person. So, that’s why I have a lot of friends. I like to spend my free time with them. Sometimes we go for a walk and sometimes at the weekends we go to a disco club.
I am very active. I like to be on the move every minute. In the evening I visit classes of classical dances. I also tried to learn to play the piano but I didn’t have enough time and I decided to choose dancing. You understand that boys prefer girls with chiseled figure to piano-players.
So, as you have already understood I am not very tall but rather slender. My friends say that I am pretty enough and I believe them. I have long fair hair. My eyes are green and I have a mouth bow. What I don’t like is my nose. It is a bit bulbous but it doesn’t spoil my face.
I must confess that I am a little bit lazy and stubborn. I don’t like to clean my room and my mom always makes me to wash the dishes. That’s why sometimes there is a little mess in my room. Also I don’t like to waste my time on studies. Fortunately, I am smart enough and it doesn’t take me much time to get ready for the classes. I read a lot and know a lot. It helps me to get rid of bad marks even when I am not prepared for the lessons in a proper way. You may think that I am boasting but I am just telling you the truth.
I am said to be kind and generous. I always help those who are in need and always give a hand when my friends need anything: money, a piece of advice or a sincere conversation.
As all teenagers I like music and movies. I like pop music and adore romantic melodramas. I like to travel, especially in summer. Several times I traveled abroad with my parents and I always try to see new places in my native country together with my friends.
So, I think that’s all for now. I tried to do my best to tell you about myself as much as possible. And I suppose you won't misunderstand me.
Ответьте на вопросы.
1. What is your name?
2. How old are you?
3. Where do you live?
4. Are you the only child or you have sisters or brothers?
5. Who are your parents?
6. What can you tell about yourself as a schoolchild?
7. What can you tell about your friends?
8. What do you like doing in your free time?
Составьте резюме о себе по образцу.
67 ap., 28, Br. Kashirinikh St., Chelyabinsk, Russia
8 (050) 743-36-65
|Personal Details||Date of birth: 12 April 1988 Marital status: married|
|Work experience||3 years experience as a Sales Manager. Provide sales, sales promotion, customers counselling, sales forecasting, new advertising strategies, sales increasing. Proficient with Windows, Microsoft office programs, and use of database programs.|
|Education||2006-2011 Student Chelyabinsk State University|
|Additional Education||2007-2008 Course of English Chelyabinsk school of foreign languages|
|Professional Experience||2011–present Sales Manager ABC Company, Chelyabinsk|
|Recommended computerized bookkeeping and supervised all data entry, resulting in reduced bookkeeping time, detailed department reports, improved sales projections, and enhanced business, advertising and budget planning. Accomplishments: Organized special holiday sales promotion and recommended special holiday gift line, which increased sales by 35%.|
|Additional Skills||Languages: English – Intermediate Level German – Elementary Level|
|Computer skills: Windows, Word for Windows, Excel, Outlook Express, Internet Explorer|
|Driving License: Driving License Category B|
|References||References are available on request|
Прочитайте письмо. Переведите на русский язык. Составьте деловое письмо на английском языке по образцу.
20 June 2014
Mr Nikolay Roshin
Office 2002, Entrance 1B
I'm writing to you in regard of your enquiry. Please find enclosed our information pack which contains our brochures and general details on our schools and summer centers.
In England we have two schools, Brighton and Bath, both beautiful locations which I am sure you and your students will like. Our schools are located in attractive premises in convenient, central positions. Brighton is a clean and safe town with a beautiful bay and countryside nearby. Bath is one of the most famous historic cities in England, famous for its Georgian architecture and Roman Baths.
Accommodation is provided in host families chosen for the ability to provide comfortable homes, a friendly welcome and a suitable environment, in which students can practice English and enjoy their stay. We have full-time Activities Organisers responsible for sports, cultural activities and weekly excursions.
Please complete and return the enclosed registration form in order to receive more brochures and other promotional materials.
I look forward to hearing from you and later hope to welcome your students to our schools and summer centers.
1. Перепишите имена существительные во множественном числе:
Baby, plant, lemon, peach, banana, brush, star, mountain, tree, man, woman, shelf, box, city, boy, goose, watch, mouse, dress, sheep, tooth, child, ox, crisis, deer, wife, pen, cat, girl, index, foot.
2. Поставьте артикль, где необходимо:
1. This is __ book. It is my ___ book. 2. Is this your ___pencil? — No, it isn't my ___pencil, it is my sister's ___pencil. 3. I have __ sister. My ___sister is ___ engineer. My sister's ____husband is __doctor. 4. I have no ___ handbag. 5. She has got __headache. 6. Have they got __ car? — Yes, they have. Their __ car is not very expensive but reliable. 7. Have you got __ calculator? — No, I haven't. 8. Is this __ watch? — No, it isn't __ watch, it's __ pen. 9. This __ pen is good, and that __ pen is bad. 10. I can see - pencils on your __ table, but I can see no ___paper. 11. Give me - chair, please. 12. They have ___dog and two ___cats. 13. I have __ spoon in my ___ plate, but I have no __soup in it. 14. My ___ friend says he is going to be ___ millionaire one __day. 15. Would you like ___ orange? 16. Mr. Smith is __ artist, Mrs. Smith is __ poetess.
3. Заполните пробелы формой глагола “to be” в Present Simple:
1. It __ rainy in summer. 2. I__ happy. 3. He__ a teacher. 4. She __ beautiful. 5. We __ students. 6. The book__ interesting. 7. The weather__ good. 8. They __family. 9. My friend __ kind and nice. 10. These monkeys __ really funny! 11. __ you fond of reading? 12. She __ not bad and naughty! 13. I __ 35. 14. My sister __ very beautiful and clever. 15.We __ friends forever! 16. My parents __ not lazy, they work very hard. 17.I __ a little bit angry now. 18. My kittens __ so nice.
4. Составьте вопросительное и отрицательное предложения, используя время Present Simple, переведите получившиеся предложения:
1. My father is a teacher. 2. You watch TV every evening. 3. My mother cooks for the whole family. 4. My working day begins at seven o’clock. 5. At half past seven we have breakfast. 6. In the evening they gather in the living room. 7. My sister goes to school in the afternoon. 8. Jane does her morning exercises every day. 9. For breakfast she has two eggs, a sandwich and a cup of tea. 10. Peter speaks French well.
5. Раскройте скобки, употребляя глаголы в Present Continuous:
1. Peter (to feed) his dog. 2. Mr. Black (to clean) his yard. 3. Mary ( to paint) her kitchen. 4. The children (to brush) her teeth. 5. They (to have) a big dinner together. 6. The girls (to run) about in the garden. 7. Judy (to sit) at her desk. 8. John (to play) computer games. 9. What she (to talk) about? 10. What language Steven (to study)?
6. Перепишите следующий текст, используя время Past Simple:
On Monday Mary gets up at six o’clock. She goes to the bathroom and washes her hands and face and cleans her teeth. Then she dresses, goes to the kitchen and cooks breakfast for her family. At half past seven Mary’s son gets up and has breakfast. Mary has breakfast with her son. After breakfast her son leaves home for school. Mary leaves home for work and comes home late in the evening. She cooks dinner for the whole family, does some work about the house and goes to bed at eleven o’clock.
7. Составьте вопросительные и отрицательные предложения в Future Simple, переведите получившиеся предложения:
1. I will work tomorrow. 2. She will dance. 3. They will work tonight. 4. Peter will come the day after tomorrow. 5. Steve will ask him. 6. Mary will meet you at the railway station. 7. We will miss the bus.
8. Раскройте скобки, употребляя глаголы в Future Simple:
1. Mary wants to get a medical checkup. I (to go) to my doctor tomorrow. 2. He (to give) me a complete examination. 3. He (to listen) to my heart with a stethoscope. 4. After the checkup I (to go) home and (to wait) for Dr. Setton’s call. 5. Dr. Setton (to call) me tomorrow afternoon and (to say) to me: “Everything is fine!”.