Объясните различия в переводе следующих условных предложений
1. If the results of experiments confirm the finding, the new method is applied.
2. If the results of the experiments confirm the finding, the new method will be applied.
3. Should the results of the experiments confirm the finding, the new method will be applied.
4. Provided the results of the experiments confirmed the finding, the new method was applied.
5. Providing the results of the experiments confirmed the finding, the new method would be applied.
6. Should the results of the experiments confirm the finding, the new method would be applied.
7. If the result were confirmed, the method would be applied.
8. Were the results confirmed, we should apply the method.
9. Unless the results of experiments had confirmed the finding, the new method would not have been applied.
10. Had the results of the experiments confirmed the finding, the new method would have been applied.
11. If some results had been confirmed, we should apply the method.
12. We applied the method as if the results had been confirmed.
Переведите условные предложения.
1. If cardiac pacemakers had been implanted to help people with slow heartbeats, they could have led normal lives.
2. Provided medical researchers implanted electronic generator, it would be a life saving aid to patients.
3. If additional studies had been carried on, they might have determined the precise role of the protein.
4. Provided all the factors had been known, it could have been possible to reveal a risk group of patients.
5. If doctors could prevent sensitization to foreign proteins, the problem of many allergic problems would be solved.
6. If every effort of organ transplants could be made, patients might be able to survive.
7. Had a human population developed immunity to the viruses, the latter would all be killed off.
Составьте микродиалоги, подбирая части предложений в разных колонках.
-What will you do if you feel sick?
- If I feel sick, I will call a doctor.
|If I||live in the south come home late go to the wood live in the country receive his letter fall ill find my book lose my money see my friend||I will||bathe every day. go to bed at once gather many mushrooms go to the wood very often be very happy go to the doctor be very glad be very sorry ask his advice|
-What would you do if you were in Washington?
- If I were in Washington, I would visit the White House.
|If I||lived in London were at home now knew French worked systematically had a lot of money||I would||visit Buckingham Palace every year go to bed at once help you to translate this text have more free time travel around the world|
|If I were I wish I were||a scientist a composer a poet a writer a spaceman a sailor||I would||invent a time machine write beautiful music write beautiful poetry write interesting novels fly to other planets sail to Africa|
-What would have happened if you had come to that shop yesterday?
- If I had come to that shop yesterday, I would have bought the book.